Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Happy Father's Day!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt5717b

Jun 6, 2012
Alpharetta, GA
This was too cute not to share. My soon-to-be 5 year old wanted me to have more baseball cards for Father's Day. ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1371388788.669564.jpg
Best present ever!

Any other card-related presents today for you fathers?

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Happy Fathers Day to all of you!!!

As per my usual request, I got an eBay gift card. Already bought a Carlos Correa BC Ref Auto #/500 and a King Felix A&G N43 Boxloader Auto #/15!! Going later today to get a new scanner/printer, too.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
gt5717b said:
Any other card-related presents today for you fathers?

i put this in a thread earlier, but I'll put it here too

Sure, I can get Bagwell cards in the mail anytime, but nothing beats this card I got in the mail today from my oldest daughter...

FathersDayCard_zpsb840ec53.jpg

And from me:

Happy Father's Day to the rest of the FCB Family!

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
happy fathers day to everyone, becoming a father was the best thing that ever happened to me. almost 5 years sober now and my family is everything to me.

chompsmcgee

Jan 24, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there.

Many of us wouldn't be in the hobby, some of us might not even be here if it wasn't for pops. ;)

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Theresa & Naomi tag teamed me with some new sandals. Some 'brand' called Keen. I like them, because the ones I wore in the Philippines last year went to hell over the summer, since I wore them so much (as [MENTION=1727]ThoseBackPages[/MENTION] how much I like my sandals).

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Happy Father's Day guys.
I'm only the father of two cats, and all I got was throw up on the floor from one of them. Meow.

Bogeysave82

Jan 16, 2013
Happy Father's Day fellas. Gifts yet to reports just a little us open a cook out and throwing the ball around with my dad and two sons. Couldn't ask for more...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts