Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Morning fellas. At the hospital for an hour now. They're starting the induction, so hopefully a baby soon. Off work for the next three weeks, so unlikely any early morning from me, for awhile.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Morning fellas. At the hospital for an hour now. They're starting the induction, so hopefully a baby soon. Off work for the next three weeks, so unlikely any early morning from me, for awhile.

I don't think that last statement about unlikely early mornings goes logically with the fact that your wife's having a baby! ;) Good luck with the induction!

Good morning everyone!

Sent using the Freedom Card Board mobile app.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I don't think that last statement about unlikely early mornings goes logically with the fact that your wife's having a baby! ;) Good luck with the induction!

Good morning everyone!

Sent using the Freedom Card Board mobile app.

Oh, I'll have early mornings. Just not on here for awhile lol. That said, our last baby was ALMOST a perfect sleeper. Asleep by 10 and rarely awoke before 7. Now, he goes to sleep around 10 and gets up around 8.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Going to get a few TTM requests mailed out today and then just work and softball tonight

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

lonesomeagle1-albums-pete-s-coffee3-picture15486-images-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online