Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone wanna tell me what these jersey swatches are from?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
My other question is wtf with the pictures? They at least coulda made them visable and designed it more appealing.... To your point, I'm not sure UD could tell you what they were actually worn in.

Ryan

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
It saddens me that with the NCAA license, UD puts out stuff like that and Press Pass puts out stuff like this...

Game worn.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
The press pass patches are amazing!

I just don't see a benefit to the collector or the company by using those garbage pieces. Sure UD saves some money but the hit they will take on them far outweighs the savings.

Nah, because shop owners will buy it and collectors will buy it from them. The only one at chance for losing out is the shop owners if their customers decide to stop buying it.

IUjapander

Jan 28, 2011
Indianapolis
I don't understand what the outrage is for the UD jerseys. Is it that they are event worn jerseys? Isn't that exactly what the RPA sessions are, and people go crazy over those. Not being argumentative, just from looking at the ebay links I'm not following what is bad about them.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
I don't understand what the outrage is for the UD jerseys. Is it that they are event worn jerseys? Isn't that exactly what the RPA sessions are, and people go crazy over those. Not being argumentative, just from looking at the ebay links I'm not following what is bad about them.

I'm not willing to accept these on veterans. I barely do on rookies.

I understand rookies because they have zero pro games played. An fans want a quick pop on their teams guys.

If a veteran player has 10 years that's 160 games.. Plus playoffs.. Plus pro bowls.. If you can't get one jersey from that.. You should probably just drop the memorabilia part of your company.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
I understand rookies because they have zero pro games played. An fans want a quick pop on their teams guys.

If a veteran player has 10 years that's 160 games.. Plus playoffs.. Plus pro bowls.. If you can't get one jersey from that.. You should probably just drop the memorabilia part of your company.

Buying real game used jerseys is NOT easy (or cheap).... BG

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Yeah, I never understood how in football, you could get a GU sp authentic auto patch that sells for hundreds when all that is really valuable on the card is the auto. Are people really paying a premium for these "event worn" patch cards? Especially from the rookie premier event? To me, the patch is worthless as hell and I will not pay a premium for it. It's nothing different than me getting a t-shirt the guy wore for like 20 seconds cut up. It's cool that UD does it, in a way, but in another way, to me, it adds very little value to the card.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Buying real game used jerseys is NOT easy (or cheap).... BG

If Press Pass does it, why can't UD do it?

What card companies need to do is stop making so many damn jersey/patch cards for each player. Make them more limited, and thus in turn making them more rare and then they would have more jersey material to use over a course of a couple of different sets & years.

Members online

Latest posts