Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

With Willie Mays still alive....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
How come there has never been a combo of Ruth cut/Mays dual auto? Seems like there are constantly new products with multi-signatures that include Ruth with random pairings but I have never heard on those 2 together. Could it happen someday? Maybe they have deals with different companies and that's why?

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
OL well I mean he has so many autos, its just strange they have never been paired up for something like Legendary cuts.

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011
I always thought a card with cuts/autos of the complete 600HR+ club would be pretty insane.Currently 8 players,7 are still alive.Would be..Bonds,Aaron,Ruth,Mays,A-rod,Griffey Jr,Thome and Sosa.Yea there are a couple tainted names,but the history is where it's at.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I always thought a card with cuts/autos of the complete 600HR+ club would be pretty insane.Currently 8 players,7 are still alive.Would be..Bonds,Aaron,Ruth,Mays,A-rod,Griffey Jr,Thome and Sosa.Yea there are a couple tainted names,but the history is where it's at.
This would be pretty epic of a piece if you could get something signed by the seven of them and then make a cut for Ruth.

Members online