Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UD replacement mailday (golf)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
I pulled a Sergio Garcia driver auto a few months ago that was badly damaged. It was the green ink version #d to only 3.

After phone calls and emails (UD was very kind and helpful, BTW... much more than Topps) I got a replacement package:

- Garcia BASE driver auto (unnumbered)
- Garcia BASE auto (unnumbered)
- Justin Rose BASE auto (unnumbered)

Basically, three very common autos instead of one very rare one. Not too thrilled about this. Even though the card was mangled, I now would rather have that back as opposed to what I got.

Customer service gets a thumbs up, but their choice of replacement has me disappointed.

Bogeysave82

Jan 16, 2013
If it was me I would get back on the phone tell them exactly how I feel... Beggars can't be choosers but I would remind them of the MSRP and mention I could of bought leaf.... I know it would fall on def ears but how do they get away with this???

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
I sent them a kind reply letting them know how disappointed I am. They have been kind so far, so we'll try to work this out in a civil manner. No need to go atomic like I did to Topps yet...

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
So is Panini the best with replacements or redemptions all together? I picked up an expired redemption 2 weeks ago and I was still allowed to enter the code on the site. It was only 1 month late so I don't know of that had something to do with it or not.

Members online

Latest posts