Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

10 day order in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

promodeltodd

Aug 7, 2008
Here is the first part of my set that went in. I am doing a master set of the 2004 Pristine baseball. I have all but one card for the refractors graded and took a big step forwar with the base set that is in now for a 45 day order. All the inserts have been in and graded except the minis and the patch refractors(#/10). These are the GOLD Personal Endorsements that are #/25. I still need to track down the Ervin Santana one for the complete set. I am disappointed about the Mays not getting a little higher. I am extremely disappointed about the Sizemore corner grade. There is a big ding in the one corner that was not there before that did not happen in shipping. Also disappointed that they labeled the Vladimir Gurerrero wrong for the second time, even when I included a note telling them this is part of this set and they themselves do not even have a Vlad auto in any other sets from 2004.

Here they are, wish they were more exciting with better grades:
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

promodeltodd

Aug 7, 2008
f2tornado said:
I've always liked those Pristine Endorsements cards, especially the Gold. Nice job putting that together.

Thanks, but it is not entirely done yet. All the rest of the set but one is in now for grading. I still need to track down the Santana gold. I am hoping that the Angels go to the World Series to bring out some sellers that might have him waiting for the right opportunity.

When the rest come back I will post more.

Members online

Latest posts