Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

=======================The Sunday Morning Thread 6/23/2013===============================

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning!

How about those Blue Jays! Moved out of the division cellar (by a couple of percentage points) on the strength of a 10-game winning streak.

Let's hope they can sweep away the O's today!

Sent using the Freedom Card Board mobile app.

mkhawk21

Oct 7, 2012
Mason City, IA
Morning all!! Been awhile since I posted on the morning thread. Getting some well earned rest after moving all weekend. Bought a new home and closed on Friday! Have a hobby box of 13 bowman baseball awaiting me after all this work! :)

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh coffee .
Well for two nights selling I made goal set for one night . Lucky we had Chipper Jones bobble head night for first 1000 , that drove up my Braves sold . What happened to all the Red Sox fans ? Use to be one third of my $$ now it's Cardinals , Giants [ Bumgarner local kid ] and DODGERS ????
I'm seeing more kids just starting to collect spending $1.00 / 5.00 with me and buying regular .
Now to unload van resort / refill sold items since last two weeks . Down from three trips with hand trucks to two does make it easier .

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
Good morning everyone, heading to Milwaukee for the week. Anyone have any ideas on something's to do there? Got baseball tickets for Wednesday and Thursday.

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Poor management is when a Pizza business shows up AFTER gates open and has to ask me for $1.00 's for change . I changed three $20.00 bills to ones and they don't send any when they reorder pizzas . I start with 100 ones . I always take $20.00 bills when buying something just to get change for this purpose . I can tell what I sell a night yet they don't know how many they sell DUH ?
RANT over

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Got motivated this morning and cleaning out the closet in the bedroom. Getting a pile of clothes to take to donate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts