Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Daily MLB thread for Sunday 6/23...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Jays have already knocked out F. Garcia w/ Easy E going yard, up 9-0. JJ pitching well enough to make that hold up easily and get them to 11 straight.

The Red Sox made the mistake of pitching to Miggy w/ RISP, he doubled, 3-2 Tigers.

Harvey dealing w/ 100+ on the stadium clock twice so far.

Cain and Wainwright in the late games both look like good bets.

Cuddyer, Lind and Mauer all extended impressive streaks already...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Detwiler, who had been awesome at Home, got ROCK-ied and the Nats are down 7-0.

And McCann GS (8). His average is only about .240 but 8 Jacks in 39 games is darn impressive, especially with most of the Lineup struggling...

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Jays THUMP the O's. JJ looked decent through 6, then gave up a HR in the top of the 7th to inflate his stats. Still got his first win of the year.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Lotta good games today.

Harvey continues to show All-Star Starter form. 6 Ks, 2 Hits in 6 IP, 8-0 Mets win. The Phils have a 10 game roadtrip coming up and that might be the last chance before the "Sell off every piece" starts...

And Alvarez has another HR (19).

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Ryan Sweeney having himself a game today as the Cubs are just destroying the Stros.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Crushing losses today for Anaheim and the A's.

Latos and Chapman keep Reds rolling.

And can anybody explain to me why the Fish own the Giants so much? [MENTION=2110]lisu[/MENTION] maybe?

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
Chalked up a series win for the Buccos and came back from dinner to a series sweep. I like.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Jays have already knocked out F. Garcia w/ Easy E going yard, up 9-0. JJ pitching well enough to make that hold up easily and get them to 11 straight.

The Red Sox made the mistake of pitching to Miggy w/ RISP, he doubled, 3-2 Tigers.

Harvey dealing w/ 100+ on the stadium clock twice so far.

Cain and Wainwright in the late games both look like good bets.

Cuddyer, Lind and Mauer all extended impressive streaks already...

kid is awesome, great motion makes it look easy.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Yep!

I haven't heard how his Starts will fall between now and then, but it'd be real cool if he'd make the AS Game start at Citi...
that would be cool, had a chance to see him on a Friday but got rained out and had to work Saturday. but I definetly want to go see him pitch.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
Crushing losses today for Anaheim and the A's.

Latos and Chapman keep Reds rolling.

And can anybody explain to me why the Fish own the Giants so much? @lisu maybe?

I'm not sure. I think it's because the Marlins like hitting HR's at AT&T park a lot more than current Giants do. I'd really like to see the Giants trade for one of their HR hitters. ;)

Members online