Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Which you want... Exquisite auto RC/99 or the gold/25?

Which Exquisite RC would you want?

• Regular /99

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
Which card do you think is better...

The Exquisite base rookie auto numbered to 99

or

Exquisite base rookie auto gold numbered to 25?

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Ill take the gold, not only are they worth more, i am a fan of the parallel. For the most part, Football collectors (like Baseball guys) will take the lower numbered parallel over the true rc. In Hockey, its the complete opposite. Take Crosbys cup /99 RC for example, $10K card, yet his /87 gold cup is only $5k. Them Hockey collectors are a weird bunch ;)

Aug 29, 2008
I'll take the rarer of the two with pretty much every set there is. If its a "true" rookie card doesn't really bother me. With that being said, I usually can't afford the gold version and end up with the regular.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
G $MONEY$ said:
Ill take the gold, not only are they worth more, i am a fan of the parallel. For the most part, Football collectors (like Baseball guys) will take the lower numbered parallel over the true rc. In Hockey, its the complete opposite. Take Crosbys cup /99 RC for example, $10K card, yet his /87 gold cup is only $5k. Them Canadians are a weird bunch ;)

I fixed it for you. They cannot even do a football field correctly either ;)

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Brad said:
G $MONEY$ said:
Ill take the gold, not only are they worth more, i am a fan of the parallel. For the most part, Football collectors (like Baseball guys) will take the lower numbered parallel over the true rc. In Hockey, its the complete opposite. Take Crosbys cup /99 RC for example, $10K card, yet his /87 gold cup is only $5k. Them Canadians are a weird bunch ;)

I fixed it for you. They cannot even do a football field correctly either ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We got a nice championship trophy though :cool:

ix4e1j.jpg

2chsvo1.jpg

Latest posts