Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bundy expected to get TJ surgery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chompsmcgee

Jan 24, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Dylan Bundy has another setback

More discouraging news for one of the top pitching prospects.

Bundy encounters setback in rehab program | orioles.com: News

"Bundy, who had been throwing from 120 feet, felt some discomfort at the team's spring facility in Sarasota, Fla., and he is also expected to see Dr. James Andrews after being checked out by Wilckens. Andrews on April 29 administered the platelet rich plasma (PRP) in Bundy's right flexor mass -- the forearm/elbow area -- and prescribed rest for six weeks following the injection, which is supposed to spur growth.

The fourth overall pick in the 2011 First-Year Player Draft, Bundy was ranked the No. 2 prospect in baseball by MLB.com entering the season but has yet to throw a pitch in 2013."

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Ive heard it's a forearm issue so he won't need TJ. Still discouraging as an O's fan.

TraderJake

Aug 7, 2008
Time to buy? (I'd like to add a few to my PC but have resisted with the prices being as high as they are)

trolea1234

Aug 7, 2008
Dylan Bundy has another setback

I made a nice profit off of bundy. If his prices drop around $25-30 ill be picking more up

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts