Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bowman Inception singles all over ebay....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Hobby Box Chris had a bunch of breaks. Apparently he emailed Topps to see if he could do breaks and, again, apparently they emailed back with a yes.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
My LCS just put out an email yesterday saying he had them. I assume he'd sell them too. Are we sure Topps didn't push up the release date?

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Seeing how there is a Puig redemption card listed, I wonder who Topps is going to replace the Puig auto with in a couple of years. Joe Carter World Series Heroes auto custom?

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Seeing how there is a Puig redemption card listed, I wonder who Topps is going to replace the Puig auto with in a couple of years. Joe Carter World Series Heroes auto custom?

Probably a Kirk Gibson World Series Hero auto'd card #'d/599.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
The live cards are purty

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Yes they are. It's a very well designed set from Topps. I just hate that some of the bigger names in the product are redemptions. The conspiracy theorist in me asks could Puig just be a decoy? Insert the hottest rookie as a redemption with little intention to fulfill them to drum up interest and drive prices? We all know presales were flat on this stuff before they announced him.

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
Yes they are. It's a very well designed set from Topps. I just hate that some of the bigger names in the product are redemptions. The conspiracy theorist in me asks could Puig just be a decoy? Insert the hottest rookie as a redemption with little intention to fulfill them to drum up interest and drive prices? We all know presales were flat on this stuff before they announced him.

I would hope not - to their credit Topps has gotten guys like Strasburg, Harper, Darvish, et al to sign for them over the last several years.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008

Puig was a late add if I'm not mistaken, so I'm not so sure it would've impacted Topps' bottom line here.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Puig was a late add if I'm not mistaken, so I'm not so sure it would've impacted Topps' bottom line here.

how do we know he's really an "add"? I bet it's Topps deciding to push product by puting in Puig redemption cards and then praying every night that Puig will sign a contract and stickers will magically show up.

I've lost all ethical trust in Topps after they way they are handling redemptions lately and what I've been told about my Bluford A&G redemption insertion. Show me a copy of the signed contract with Puig for autos (redact only the number of stickers to sign, the price for the signing, and Puig's address) and I"ll change my feelings about Topps.

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
This is all I see in the background when I look at these cards:

Hands_of_God_and_Adam.jpg

Set should be called Bowman Divine. Sorry I'll wait for Bowman Chrome and (hopefully) less redemption cards.

Latest posts