Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Exquisite or National Treasures?

Exquisite or National Treasures Patch RCs

• Exquisite

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
Bare with me a moment. I know you're itching to put your vote in for Exquisite, but really? And I'm not talking about the non-patch guys (damn stickers). But those guys with the patch rookies. I really feel that NT did a better job this year. Somehow though, their cards are worth a fraction of what the Exquisites are despite the same print run on a few and a shorter print on a lot. I know that the long term outlook isn't much different than the short run (i.e. Exquisite will always sell for quite a bit more), but for my money, I say give me the NT RC. You are buying one for your collection (not investment), which one you taking?

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
Exquisite. On card goodness, but it would be great to have the huge NT patches on one. Maybe on patch autos like topps sterling

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
Seiya said:
Exquisite. On card goodness, but it would be great to have the huge NT patches on one. Maybe on patch autos like topps sterling

NT is on card as well. You really like exquisite at 5x the price?

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
flightposite said:
Seiya said:

NT is on card as well. You really like exquisite at 5x the price?
Ahh they looked like stickers to me, I'll take the huge NT patches instead.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
If we are talking this year, definately National Treasures. I for the most part am an Exquisite guy, but this seasons NT is soooo freakin nice. I love the classy white look to them.

Any other year up until now though? Give me Exquisite rookies without a doubt. I thought 2006 NT was straight HIDEOUS.. :lol:

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
Snyper said:
If we are talking this year, definately National Treasures. I for the most part am an Exquisite guy, but this seasons NT is soooo freakin nice. I love the classy white look to them.

Any other year up until now though? Give me Exquisite rookies without a doubt. I thought 2006 NT was straight HIDEOUS.. :lol:

I agree with you on the first year, but I give them a pass because it was their first year. As for last year, I put NT over Exquisite as well.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
2005 Exquisite was not the greatest either and had panel autos. I liked how 2006 NT had Game Used jerseys in it for the most part. I know Tye Hill is, but I think Whitehurst is Event :|

I think 2007 NT and 2008 NT are much better value, and aestically than Exquisite.

Dillywill

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Compare the NT and Exquisite Rookie Print runs and that is all you will need to know.... I voted exquisite based on value that the cards will hold but NT does a really nice job !

Members online

Latest posts