Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is hell about to freeze over?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Halfway point and...

The Pittsburgh Pirates have the best record in baseball!

The Redsox, who many believed wouldn't even finish better than 4 in the division, are 3.5 games up in 1st and John Lackey has an ERA below 5.00 (it's actually below 3.00)!!!

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009
I just watched the Pirates own the Brewers this past weekend. They are a solid team right now playing great ball. Hopefully for Pirates fans they keep it going, which I think they will.

With the Brewers out of it I am certainly rooting for the Pirates in the central.

ronniedp23

Apr 13, 2011
The High Desert, California
Don't worry. They'll run into the Braves in the NLCS and wind up like they did two decades ago, back to obscurity.

In all reality I wish the Pirates the best anytime they aren't playing the Braves. Last 20 years aside they have a great baseball history and deserve some good fortune.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Freedom Card Board mobile app

cards01fan

Sep 4, 2008
I am a cards fan, the pirates scare me more than any team in the NL . The dodgers are next if they start playing to their potential.

Members online

Latest posts