Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Opinions Requested - 2010 Elite Extra Edition Set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bcubs

Apr 8, 2009
Springfield, IL
Looking for some opinions on a selling situation. I have a complete set of 2010 Elite Extra Edition, both the regular red autos and the franchise futures autos. There could only be 35 of these potentially completed, since the Pamela Anderson auto is numbered to 35. I'm pretty proud of the accomplishment since so many of the autos are hard to find being numbered to 99 or 149, and I like possibly being the only person with such a set. Having said that, with so many of these cards up in value I'm thinking of breaking it up to sell and trying to pick them back up when they go on the downturn. My worry is though that at some point they might be really tough to find if they drop as they go into PC's. Any thoughts?

kerryfan5

Sep 17, 2012
Ohio thourgh Dickinson, N.D.
Looking for some opinions on a selling situation. I have a complete set of 2010 Elite Extra Edition, both the regular red autos and the franchise futures autos. There could only be 35 of these potentially completed, since the Pamela Anderson auto is numbered to 35. I'm pretty proud of the accomplishment since so many of the autos are hard to find being numbered to 99 or 149, and I like possibly being the only person with such a set. Having said that, with so many of these cards up in value I'm thinking of breaking it up to sell and trying to pick them back up when they go on the downturn. My worry is though that at some point they might be really tough to find if they drop as they go into PC's. Any thoughts?

You have the right idea idea. Sell high and buy low. If you like the chase I would do it. Just be ready for some of the cards being higher in price.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
You have the right idea idea. Sell high and buy low. If you like the chase I would do it. Just be ready for some of the cards being higher in price.
This really is the whole discussion. You already have the (difficult) set and doing it all over again will only get more difficult. You can make the money now, use it on something else, then rebuild the EEE at your leisure.

jbmm161

Dec 19, 2010
Ft Worth
I don't see the point of rebuilding.
Either sell it all and move on to other things or keep it all.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
I don't see the point of rebuilding.
Either sell it all and move on to other things or keep it all.

Agreed.

Unless you really LOVE the set and absolutely have to sell because you're completely desperate for cash, you're not going to enjoy putting it together the second time around.

Members online

Latest posts