Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question on a card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Logan2500

May 21, 2012
PA
I was looking through some cards and noticed that the printed topps logo on the card was lower than where it should be. I was wondering if this was an error that increases the value in a card or just still a pretty much worthless card. Ill first post the messed up one an then the normal placement of where the logo would be.ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1372903156.036086.jpgImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1372903188.295130.jpg

Logan2500

May 21, 2012
PA
May be of interest to a player collector. No value as an error card.

Yea, I was thinking that too that only a Red Sox fan or player collector would be interested but didn't know if it would effect the overall value. Thank you.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
Likely just a printing error that won't be a big deal, unless there was a corrected version, which I'd highly doubt. Since they are all like that (I'd assume), and considering errors aren't corrected nowadays, high unlikely there is any added value.

SouthSideSluggers

Aug 7, 2008
Sunny Los Angeles
I have a few of these cards as well, just thought it was an uncorrected printing error. I don't remember who they players cards were but I know that I have at least 3 or 4 of these cards. I think they came from Blasters at Target if I recall correctly.

Members online