Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Quick Ebay Question...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jacobbocce72

Aug 7, 2008
Austin, TX
So, i've currently got an auction up on the bay, and i received a question about shipping to taiwan. I currently have U.S. shipping only in the auction. I usually try not to ship overseas, but the bidder interested in the item is verified, great feedback, etc.

So, a few questions...

The auction currently has free shipping, how would i go about changing this when the auction ends (so i can charge the bidder for shipping to taiwan)?

What kind of shipping charges am i looking at to taiwan (just a bubble mailer with one card)?

Thanks in advance,
Jacob

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
jacobbocce72 said:
So, i've currently got an auction up on the bay, and i received a question about shipping to taiwan. I currently have U.S. shipping only in the auction. I usually try not to ship overseas, but the bidder interested in the item is verified, great feedback, etc.

So, a few questions...

The auction currently has free shipping, how would i go about changing this when the auction ends (so i can charge the bidder for shipping to taiwan)?

What kind of shipping charges am i looking at to taiwan (just a bubble mailer with one card)?

Thanks in advance,
Jacob

$4 is what they charge me to get items from there. Make it clear no tracking on the item.

jacobbocce72

Aug 7, 2008
Austin, TX
ThoseBackPages said:
also be prepared to lose the PayPal chargeback.

so, don't ship to taiwan then...?

I wouldn't normally do it, but i can tell its not a scam (at least i hope so)... he's got something like 168 feedback, verified paypal, etc.

Kutzy

Sep 2, 2008
The biggest thing is the fact that you cant give negetives as a seller anymore (or even a neutral). So you cant leave feedback that is visible stating this person did a chargeback or they said they never recieved. Sure once or maybe twice is possible, but you used to be able to establish a history of people who did it non-stop.

jacobbocce72

Aug 7, 2008
Austin, TX
allrighty, from what i've heard it looks to be best to just keep it in the U.S.

Thanks for the help guys, not much of a seller, so i appreciate the help

-Jacob

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts