Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New from PA Eagles fan and box breaker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matt4486

Jul 4, 2013
Hey guys I am new here I am from PA and heard about this site from Sports Card Radio. I collect all Philly sports stuff and would love to do some box breaks. I have 100% feedback on eBay w/ over 1,000+ feedback and currently break boxes on the blowout forum (which is beginning to become a joke) which is why I am here to try something different and better. Thanks

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Welcome to FCB, the best sports card forum on the Web.

I'm in Parkesburg and work at a small LCS in Exton Mall, about 45 minutes from you. I've got a coupla non-card buying buddies near you and know a coupla guys who help run the store in Berkshire Mall...

AllInCards, the main breaker on here, is great and is based out of Baltimore. Highly recommended!

matt4486

Jul 4, 2013
Welcome to FCB, the best sports card forum on the Web.

I'm in Parkesburg and work at a small LCS in Exton Mall, about 45 minutes from you. I've got a coupla non-card buying buddies near you and know a coupla guys who help run the store in Berkshire Mall...

AllInCards, the main breaker on here, is great and is based out of Baltimore. Highly recommended!

Cool man yeah I actually work with the owner of Mt. Penn Sportscards and do all his consignments and some shows for him so usually go to him. He is very fair in pricing IMO. I get down to Exton occasionally so I may have to look you up. Thanks for the advice on the breaker. I will have to join a few and hopefully I can gain everyone's trust and do some of my own breaks. I am matt4486 on Ustream if you ever want to see any of my breaks and I always schedule live breaks to avoid any questions. I am 100% legit and I want no one to ever question that. I am big on trusting people which is probably why I got burned on other sites in the past.

Always Looking for Zach Ertz Cards & anything Philly Sports Related

matt4486

Jul 4, 2013
Got an address for Mt. Penn SC? IDK there was any other LCSs in the Reading area...

Yeah its 2944 Saint Lawrence Ave. Reading, PA 19606 the owners name is Tony and he is a real good guy. He is always reasonable on wax compared to most others and he bought tons of inventory when he bought the place. He also has a nice section of vintage stuff in all sports and best part for you is that he is a huge Cowboys fan too so he always has nice Cowboys stuff there. Look him up and tell him Matt sent ya.

Always Looking for Zach Ertz Cards & anything Philly Sports Related

Members online

Latest posts