Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Topps 2 "The Chase Game-Used Item" Pulled. Opinions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
This could be the easiest Topps switcheroo. Apparently there's only 15 of these and they're all 1/1 full game-used items.

Attachments

• -3 10.00.38 AM.jpg
    -3 10.00.38 AM.jpg
    874.7 KB · Views: 200

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Awesome pull! Regardless of what it is it should fetch some nice coin.

I'm not as negative as some of the posters and expect that they'll offer some nice items ,but my thought is that full Game-Used do not get the premium for being a Topps item that cards do, and therefore I would sell it as a card. (I seem to remember back in 2001 UD had a set where there were redemptions for full game-used items, and while they were super sweet, they priced in the market as much as any other GU item that had solid provenance, as opposed to say a cut auto card which sells for a huge premium over a different signed piece.)

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Gonna be interesting to see how topps showcases the "game used chalk" on the card.

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
Wow- congrats on the pull!

Hopefully they put more thought into the game used items than they did the grammar and the item description on the redemption card!!

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I definitely would sell it if it were my pull -- I"m "bothered" by the fact the specific item for redemption isn't listed on the card (just a generic "chase game-used item") plus I feel Topps has a good chance of screwing you with their choice of redemption replacement.

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
This was pulled by one of my customers and the card has already been redeemed. There's not even a checklist the possibilities are endless. Case of 2011 Lineage?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts