Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1995 Upper Deck Retail Predictors Series II- How Rare are These??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SouthSideSluggers

Aug 7, 2008
Sunny Los Angeles
I was going thru and old post thread from 2011 that stated that some of the toughest cards for player collectors is the 1995 Upper Deck Retail Series II Redeemed Predictors...Which I think is any predictor numbered R31-R60 and containing the silver foli front??? Is this still the case? and what about the regular Series II predictors...do those still hold value? I couldn't find much info on Ebay except for Clark Fan who has several of the redeemed but none of the regular predictors...any thoughts or insights would be appreciated.

Thanks

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
For Gwynn, 1996 was the toughest. The retail high number redeemed took a long time to find (R57). Finally found a complete set, and I think I still have the other Monthly Avg. Leaders.

SouthSideSluggers

Aug 7, 2008
Sunny Los Angeles
Anybody know what cards Will Clark has in the 1995 Retail Series II Predictors set...I have one that is R51 but can't seem to find out anymore information on it as most people don't have that card number associated with Clark.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Anybody know what cards Will Clark has in the 1995 Retail Series II Predictors set...I have one that is R51 but can't seem to find out anymore information on it as most people don't have that card number associated with Clark.

1995 Upper Deck Predictor Award Winners #H25 Will Clark
1995 Upper Deck Predictor Award Winners Exchange #H25 Will Clark
1995 Upper Deck Predictor League Leaders #R43 Will Clark
1995 Upper Deck Predictor League Leaders Exchange #R43 Will Clark
1995 Upper Deck Predictor League Leaders #R51 Will Clark
1995 Upper Deck Predictor League Leaders Exchange #R51 Will Clark

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013

He has H25, R43, and R51

Ryan

**if moving, lmk

SouthSideSluggers

Aug 7, 2008
Sunny Los Angeles
thanks for the updates guys, and Ryan I love the Mike Brown Banner...was one of my favorites when he was a Bear (I still have the NFC Division Playoff Ticket with Mike Brown's photo on it from going to that game). I'm open to PM'd offers on the card before I decide if I want to move it or not.

Members online

Latest posts