Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ray Lewis re-signs with the Ravens

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChadHenne

Feb 19, 2009
ESPN just reported it.Details of the contract have not yet been released. Wow...I really thought he was going to sign with the Cowboys. As an Eagles fan I'm certainly glad he did not! :lol:

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
I am pretty shocked the Cowboys didn't pick Ray up. Not sure that was the best move on their part. But then again, any team that put that much effort into Terrell Owens, Pacman, and Romo deserve what's coming to them. Absolutely nothing.

It'll be interesting to see how Ray brings it these next few seasons especially in 2009 considering he'll be playing with a serious chip on his shoulder.

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
Snyper said:
I am pretty shocked the Cowboys didn't pick Ray up. Not sure that was the best move on their part. But then again, any team that put that much effort into Terrell Owens, Pacman, and Romo deserve what's coming to them. Absolutely nothing.

It'll be interesting to see how Ray brings it these next few seasons especially in 2009 considering he'll be playing with a serious chip on his shoulder.
it seems stupid why they didn't get him, he's still a great player, he tries (which is a rarity for the boys) and he is a GREAT leader.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
aw00d05 said:
Snyper said:

it seems stupid why they didn't get him, he's still a great player, he tries (which is a rarity for the boys) and he is a GREAT leader.

Exactly. The man isn't getting any younger, but his acquisition would be primarily for leadership purposes. If there was a potential contender that needed some guidance, it would be the Cowboys.

They just looked a gift horse in the mouth...

Members online

Latest posts