Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How was Ian Kennedy not ejected last night?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RogerMarisCollector61

Jan 26, 2010
After all that happened with him the last time he faced the dodgers(plunking Puig and Greinke high and inside), he goes out and plunks Hanley near the head and nearly hits Puig in the head. After the crap he pulled the last time he faced the dodgers, how was he not ejected from this game?? That was ridiculous. Why should Kennedy stop trying to injure people if he's not going to be reprimanded?

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
After all that happened with him the last time he faced the dodgers(plunking Puig and Greinke high and inside), he goes out and plunks Hanley near the head and nearly hits Puig in the head. After the crap he pulled the last time he faced the dodgers, how was he not ejected from this game?? That was ridiculous. Why should Kennedy stop trying to injure people if he's not going to be reprimanded?

Umm, I was at the game and nothing happened that was out of line. Even the Dodgers fans, and there were a lot there, didn't react to anything crazy. He got hit hard and that's why he should of been removed from the game earlier

Ryan

RogerMarisCollector61

Jan 26, 2010
Umm, I was at the game and nothing happened that was out of line. Even the Dodgers fans, and there were a lot there, didn't react to anything crazy. He got hit hard and that's why he should of been removed from the game earlier

Ryan

You honestly think the pitch he threw to puig was an accident?

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
You honestly think the pitch he threw to puig was an accident?

What I'm saying is that I didn't see anything that happened and no reactions were crazy. Maybe it happened different on TV, we were down the 1st base line n didn't see it that way.

I'm not arguing, if he did, I hate throwing at someone's head. Just saying at the game nothing was crazy but I didn't see TV views.

Ryan

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Don't want to see anyone hurt, but throwing inside to all these guys that dive into the middle of the plate is partly there fault to.

Members online

Latest posts