Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1/1 Superfractor In the mail today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1373575189.001366.jpg

Also got the regular refractor and the Sp Prospects. Looking for more!

osappy1

Aug 11, 2008
Bay Area
Damn thats super sweet. I have the red, orange, gold and blue Denard autos. I was waiting for the Super to pop up but obviously I missed it....awesome pick up.

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
Damn thats super sweet. I have the red, orange, gold and blue Denard autos. I was waiting for the Super to pop up but obviously I missed it....awesome pick up.

Nice! I'm working on the rainbow. We'll see. The /5 will be tough to find and afford.

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
I like the supreme confidence that he's a can't miss NFL guy.

Lol. Who said that? I definitely said he will get a touch after you said he'd never get a snap.

It's ok to be wrong. You should embrace it.

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
good thing is, NFL uniform rules will pretty much require him to tie his shoes. There's no way he could afford the fines ...

bmc398

May 25, 2009
Lol. Who said that? I definitely said he will get a touch after you said he'd never get a snap.

It's ok to be wrong. You should embrace it.

the beauty about this is that we will see. I can certainly admit I am wrong if I am.

Being a Michigan fan, you will no doubt try and fall back to his college greatness and all of those conference and National Championships he won.....oh, wait.....

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
the beauty about this is that we will see. I can certainly admit I am wrong if I am.

Being a Michigan fan, you will no doubt try and fall back to his college greatness and all of those conference and National Championships he won.....oh, wait.....

I figured for sure you had to be an Ohio fan. Or even a Notre Dame fan. But you root for Purdue?!?! Still butthurt over that beating you took in West Lafayette last year?

bmc398

May 25, 2009
I figured for sure you had to be an Ohio fan. Or even a Notre Dame fan. But you root for Purdue?!?! Still butthurt over that beating you took in West Lafayette last year?

ZZZZZZzzzz. I just don't like Michigan, thats all. Let's see.... vs. Denard we beat him once, turned him over 5 times in another game where our offense intentionally made no effort to complete a forward pass (and we still almost won) and we got trounced the past two years because our team had given up on our coach. We have since rectified that issue and I expect us to be far more competitive moving forward.

That said, Denard is what he is...a nice kid, a good athlete and a good college player. That's about it.

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
ZZZZZZzzzz. I just don't like Michigan, thats all. Let's see.... vs. Denard we beat him once, turned him over 5 times in another game where our offense intentionally made no effort to complete a forward pass (and we still almost won) and we got trounced the past two years because our team had given up on our coach. We have since rectified that issue and I expect us to be far more competitive moving forward.

That said, Denard is what he is...a nice kid, a good athlete and a good college player. That's about it.

Purdue's most recent victories against Michigan had them facing Michigan's worst teams in the modern era.

I hope Purdue gets better because I have nothing against them and it would be good for the Big 10. But if you think the Michigan program isn't on the rise, you're fooling yourself.

Denard was a player who was admittedly better suited at another position. But until he got injured this past year there was really no suitable replacement. I was very impressed with Gardner but based off previous work, surprised he played as well as he did.

Simply put, Denard put the team on his back for a few years when there were literally no other offensive options. That's why I like the kid. Never said he'll be a star in the NFL.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Nice card.

I think Denard will be fine in the NFL. He won't stand out at any one position but will be just what they want him to be, an "offensive weapon". Defenses will be watching him closely every time he is on the field. Look at my sig and you will see that statement isn't coming from a biased Michigan fan.

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
Nice card.

I think Denard will be fine in the NFL. He won't stand out at any one position but will be just what they want him to be, an "offensive weapon". Defenses will be watching him closely every time he is on the field. Look at my sig and you will see that statement isn't coming from a biased Michigan fan.

Thanks for being objective and offering your thoughts. That pretty much sums up my feelings as well.

I can say with complete honesty that if he never sees a snap, he will still be one of my favorite Wolverines of all-time.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
Purdue's most recent victories against Michigan had them facing Michigan's worst teams in the modern era.

I hope Purdue gets better because I have nothing against them and it would be good for the Big 10. But if you think the Michigan program isn't on the rise, you're fooling yourself.

Denard was a player who was admittedly better suited at another position. But until he got injured this past year there was really no suitable replacement. I was very impressed with Gardner but based off previous work, surprised he played as well as he did.

Simply put, Denard put the team on his back for a few years when there were literally no other offensive options. That's why I like the kid. Never said he'll be a star in the NFL.

And our team over the past 4 years wasn't as poor as it had been for over 15 years (Joe Tiller era)?

Obviously we aren't a Michigan, but if we had hired a halfway decent coach in 2008 we would have definitely been more competitive than we were with Michigan over the past few years or so. Definitely some great games between Purdue & Mich between 1996 and about 2006 until Joe Tiller retired on the job.

I don't think Michigan will be any better than 9 or 10 wins (not that thats bad) over the next few years. Still no big time QB, holes needing filled at WR and the like. We shall see though. Thats why they play the games.

I am very hopeful about Purdue's future outlook. New coach who has crapped success anywhere he has been, 3 consecutive elite 11 QB recruits, a great stable of young RBs and a veteran D,I think we will win 7 games this year with no problem. Certainly not an easy task with a new coach and a very tough schedule!

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
One thing we can agree on.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1374087678.090102.jpg

Wilford Brimley was a terrible head coach for you guys.

Members online