Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

All-Star Final Vote results: Freddie & Delabar are in.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Harper didn't win the Final Vote last year, either.

Yet due to an injury to Stanton, he got in, anyway.

Curious to see if lightning will strike twice.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Good. Puig has one homer in his last 15 games and his average has dropped 40+ points in the last two weeks.
He's nowhere near his own team's hottest player anymore, so that combined with his low number of games means the fans made the right choice.

Last edited:

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I really think if there's an injured OF that Jay Bruce, Starling Marte, or Shin-Soo Choo should be picked. Mainly Bruce.

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
I can't be the only one that thinks the talking heads on the Mothership and MLB Network constantly shoving Puig down the throats of their audience served to drum up support for anyone but Puig.

I don't particularly care either way - if he had made it, then I'd have been ok with it. However, I'm too old-school to honestly believe he really belongs on the team given his short time in the league, not to mention his recent struggles at the plate.

A_Pharis

I - for one - went from being indifferent to being completely anti-Puig.

It was all over the MLB social media, it was all over ESPN... they even had the Red Sox spamming Twitter feeds.

It turned me off seeing "#VotePuig and one person will win a signed Britney Spears jersey!!!!!!"

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
Meh. I don't know if he's so much a punk as he's just immature and needs to be taught the right way of doing things. That said, he's got to be willing to listen and learn and hopefully show the respect the game demands. He definitely could use a good dose of humility.

Members online