Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Moe from COMC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moe@COMC

Jul 12, 2013
Redmond, WA
Hello everyone, I just wanted to take a quick moment and introduce myself; my name is Moe Smith and I'm the Social Media Manager for COMC. I wanted to say hello to everyone on the FCB boards and to let you know that if you ever have any questions or concerns, ideas or thoughts, or anything else you wanted to share about COMC, then please feel free to contact me. I'm usually around between 9-5 (Pacific time zone) and I'll try to respond as quickly as I can.

I just want to say thanks to the FCB folks, and I hope that everyone has a great weekend!

--Moe@COMC

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Hiya Moe! I just want you and the others up there in my hometown (okay okay, I was actually raised IN Seattle, but Redmond was always fun to take the short drive to!) that I really appreciate your website, Sportlots' system is just WAY outdated and overpriced, lacking autos etc.

I was kinda disappointed with the first shipment I received, Everything was packaged nicely and securely, but the $3 shipping option took 10 days to get the cards to me down in California (requested the 16th, got the 25th). I understand that the package is a lesser priority to all of the higher shipping options but still felt like nearly a week and half was a bit much.

I ponied up the extra $1.99 for the shipping this time. Requested the 25th, and it will be delivered tomorrow, much better so thank you.

Jon Mead

Jul 28, 2013
I got confused in ready that and could use an explanation

Searching for demarcus wares and gavin escobars.

Moe@COMC

Jul 12, 2013
Redmond, WA
Hey PoseyBuster; we've been having some issues with USPS recently, about how they mail our packages - more specifically, the routes our packages take, once they leave our warehouse.

You'd think that a package from Washington to California would take a short trip down the I-5, or even the more scenic US-101 down the coast. For some reason, more and more of our packages are heading east before coming back west. I remember speaking to one customer who tracked his package, as it went from Washington, to Louisiana, then back to California...and, it took about 10 days. We've contacted USPS about this, but it looks like our requests fell by the wayside. But, we'll keep trying to ensure your packages take the quickest/shortest route possible.

Thanks!

Jon Mead

Jul 28, 2013
Message sent. Oh and posey buster thank the post office closing many locations for that. Now one location does the workload of 4-5

Searching for demarcus wares and gavin escobars.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I would be happy if COMC packages arrived in just a week and a half! I live just outside Toronto, Ontario, Canada and packages generally take 3-4 weeks to get to me.

COMC has by far the cheapest shipping to Canada, and the cards I buy are PC cards. I'm generally not in a hurry to get them, so the wait just becomes a necessary trade-off.

Sent using the Freedom Card Board mobile app.

Moe@COMC

Jul 12, 2013
Redmond, WA
Hi olerud363! We're trying to improve the wait time on packages to Canada; we've got our office open in Burnaby, and we've been trying different methods to get shipments across the border to our customers in Canada. Thanks for your patience, as we try to find what works best for everyone.

Members online

Latest posts