Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sharing my Bryce Harper PC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I have a small Nationals PC and these are the Harpers in it. Not a huge stash but i tried to get a little of everything. Wish i had added more in the off season but im happy with it.

In addition to these i have a ticket stub from every HR game.

One Heritage is Black back and Mini is A&G back

Plate is 2012 Bowman Chrome

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
like this:

Freeman2006US_PatchBGSA.jpg

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Great stuff here. Do you have scans of the tickets? I think that's a really cool collection!

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I have scans of most of most of them. Hardest one to get was a Blue Jays stub from last season. Cost me over $100. The rest however were pretty cheap.

Wow what was so significant about the Jays game (or was it just difficult to find for some reason).

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Wow what was so significant about the Jays game (or was it just difficult to find for some reason).

That's a clown question bro!

In reality though I do not know the answer. I just know it was in Toronto when that quote came about

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA

I dont know why but there just havent been many that have shown up. I saw maybe two tickets that sold before i started my collection but i have a season ticket stub which is the only one ive seen. I had a bid in for $250 for the one i won. I was making sure i got it. lol

Members online

Latest posts