Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hug Watch 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

longbomberz

Aug 11, 2008
Alex Rios was pulled from the game and was seen hugging teammates. Alen Hanson was pulled from the game and seen hugging teammates. What does it all mean!??!?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
It means Rios is headed to Pittsburgh, and Hanson is one of the prospects headed to the ChiSox system. Big stuff, if true.

Last edited:

longbomberz

Aug 11, 2008
It means Rios is headed to Pittsburgh, and Hanson is one of the prospects headed to the ChiSox system. Big stuff.

I know I was just being jokey. I'd be pretty thrilled if CWS actually got that type of prospect back for Rios.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I would assume the White Sox would pay for a lot of Rios's giant salary.
$12 million for a guy hitting .270 with 11 homers and 40 rbi is expensive for a team like the Pirates, and you'd think they could find similar production for much cheaper.

gogosox40

Mar 16, 2010
Chicagoland
I thought he got pulled for dogging it down to first base and costing a run scored. This would be great to get that kind of return for Alexis.

gogosox40

Mar 16, 2010
Chicagoland
That's what I thought. Getting pulled and ride the bench for not running out a groundball which would have tied or taken the lead if he would have ran and beat out the play. I was watching the whole game and did not see Rios hugging anyone.

We need to start a white sox thread.

Members online

Latest posts