Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

====OFFICIAL 2013 National lookout thread=====

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
I haven't seen one posted yet so figured I'd get one going since there are many of us not attending and some that are and will be digging for stuff for their own collections and may run across cards others need during that process. Post up what your looking for but try to keep it within reason and hopefully with the help of some of our members here someones chase cards will be crossed off their wantlist again this year!!

For anyone who is attending the National this year and plans to do some heavy digging through bargain bins.. willing to pay a finders fee if you can locate and I can purchase any rare 90's/00's inserts or GU'ed/Auto's numbered under /100 that I need of Jose Canseco. My website has the up to date wantlist and can be accessed at all times. www.josecansecocollector.com and I can easily provide phone number for texts/scans etc. (the only thing I'm not interested in are new Leaf products which there is a good possibility of being a few)

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
If anybody could keep an eye out for any of these Denard Span cards it would be much appreciated!

Any 1/1 (Will pay about $10-15 per printing plate, more for other 1/1's)
2013 Topps Pink /50 $6.00
2012 Topps Gold Rush Stamped Promo $5.00
2010 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Bazooka /25 $8.00
2009 O-Pee-Chee Signatures Auto $6.00 (Not sure if this card exists, never seen one)
2009 Topps Black /58 $6.00

Would also be open to any other cheap low #'d or rare Denard Span cards!

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I always ask attendees to remember me when they see a Jeff Cirillo and think "who would buy this?". I'll pretty much buy any Jeff Cirillo card /100 or less whether I have one already or not so feel free to pull some out of those bins :)

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
If anyone locates Will Clark Pacific Parallels or Team issue stuff like Postcards, plus theres some "better" cards i could use. PM me if ya run across any. I'd be interested.

Have fun if your going !

Ryan

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
Looking for rare Sean Burnetts. All 1/1s (including plates) and most parallels /25 or less.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
I will buy any Kirby Puckett Leaf exhibits cards(including multiples of the same card) and anything that is listed in my sig.

thanks

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Any thing that I dont have of Andre Dawson but since I have not put that list together yet I would settle for the 1996 Select Certified Mirror Gold. This card has eluded for 17 years. I would be more than happy to give out my cell number and anyone can shoot me a text if they find something interesting. I hope to make the trip up there is two years.

heavy_hitter

Jun 26, 2009
Looking for any of the following:

2008, 2009, and 2010 Topps U/H All Star jumbo patches numbered to 6
2010 Upper Deck Exquisite patches (single patch, combo patches, triple patches, quad patches)

Please let me know if you need to see scans of any of them.

Finder's fees will definitely be paid.

heartyourlife

Jul 29, 2010
Iowa City, IA
Looking for any of the following:

2008, 2009, and 2010 Topps U/H All Star jumbo patches numbered to 6
2010 Upper Deck Exquisite patches (single patch, combo patches, triple patches, quad patches)

Please let me know if you need to see scans of any of them.

Finder's fees will definitely be paid.

You know I'm already looking for these for you! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts