Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any player collectors need Topps Attax cards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I got a box to review for my site and anyone that needs their players besides Red Sox, let me know!! They are free to anyone who signs up for Twitter and follows Superfractor!

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
miguelcabrera said:
i need miggy.

I have like three packs left to open on video, but amazingly didn't get him so far. Are you on Twitter though, that is a requirement if I pull one!

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Reds in 2009 said:
What is Twitter?

twitter.com - It's like facebook status or myspace status, but can be broadcast to cell phones, websites, you can get add ons to your browser to see it. I put out little "tweets" when we update the site.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
boxbreaker44 said:
You've just been followed bi'otch.

so your at 9 now.

Well right now you have a 1 in 9 chance at winning stuff, actually better since I doubt Stevie Richards wants sports cards.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
beefycheddar said:
boxbreaker44 said:

so your at 9 now.

Well right now you have a 1 in 9 chance at winning stuff, actually better since I doubt Stevie Richards wants sports cards.
You should so give away some commadors cards.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
boxbreaker44 said:
beefycheddar said:
boxbreaker44 said:

so your at 9 now.

You should so give away some commadors cards.

Once I get it, since you are a Twitter follower, I bet you have the inside track to getting a Canham signed one.....

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I have to say also it's kinda crazy but the foil versions of these cards are REALLY nice looking.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
beefycheddar said:
I have to say also it's kinda crazy but the foil versions of these cards are REALLY nice looking.
scan?

are there Rookies in this product?

rc logo that is.

Members online

Latest posts