Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Reggie Jackson Signed Book Sale Barnes & Nobles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
For almost the cost of a blaster, Reggie Jackson Becoming Mr. October $18.86 preorder. Barnes and noble has it today on sale. Signed hardback.

Plan on using some of mine for cut framing.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Reggie looks so sad on the cover:

9780385538824_p0_v1_s600.JPG

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
For almost the cost of a blaster, Reggie Jackson Becoming Mr. October $18.86 preorder. Barnes and noble has it today on sale. Signed hardback.
Plan on using some of mine for cut framing.
You may want to see what they look like before ordering.
Many authors and celebrities are now signing stickers that are placed on the title page, just like stickered baseball cards.
It's much easier and quicker for them to sign in bulk.
The publisher also saves money by spending a few bucks to ship sheets of stickers instead of hundreds of dollars to ship thousands of books to the author.
I'm dead serious. I've seen several sticker-signed books lately.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Those stickers are called bookplates and have been done for years.
I'm not talking about traditional bookplates, which are decorative, and mainly just used by the book's owner to write his name on.
Google image bookplate and you'll see what I mean. Those have been used for centuries.
Yes, some authors sign these decorative stickers, but I'm talking about round or rectangular generic looking foil stickers, not bookplates.

Members online

Latest posts