Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Matt Holliday official collectors thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
86.original.jpg
86.original.back.jpg

86.original.jpg
86.original.back.jpg

86.original.jpg
86.original.back.jpg

86.original.jpg
86.original.back.jpg

86.original.jpg
86.original.back.jpg

136.original.jpg
136.original.back.jpg

CS-MH.original.jpg
CS-MH.original.back.jpg

MH.original.jpg
MH.original.back.jpg

85.original.jpg
85.original.back.jpg

99.original.jpg
99.original.back.jpg

144.original.jpg
144.original.back.jpg

86.original.jpg
86.original.back.jpg

136.original.jpg
136.original.back.jpg

Sep 11, 2009
This is my only Holliday card. My girlfriend bought me a box for Christmas and I let her open the boxtopper which had this.
2007_Topps_Chrome_Super-Fractor_Matt_Holliday.jpg

Jun 26, 2013
Chicago
Those are very nice and pretty awesome to have all the plates. If you ever decide to sell them I would def be interested thanks for showing them off I will post some pics of my pc real soon. As soon as I figure out how to upload them. As of now I have about 25-30 1/1's and about 67 autos. I have over 700 diff cards and counting. I'm hoping this deal I'm working on will increase my collection by about 40 percent.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Jun 26, 2013
Chicago
How about it guys I'm over the 800 mark now for my Holliday PC I just purchased a huge huge from a guy and it should put me at somewhere around a 1000 diff cards. Really close anyways. So if anyone has any please let me know and I'll get back to you ASAP and thanks again

Jun 26, 2013
Chicago
How about it guys anyone have any Holliday cards that could come my way? I just purchased a huge Holliday collection from a guy off one of the many sites I go on. I believe that collection should put me pretty close to if not over a thousand different cards of his. This includes over 100 autos and probably around 80 or 1/1's. Definitely going to try and get in the Beckett now. Also how can I upload pics on here ti show off my collection?

buck724

Jul 22, 2010
I've got a Holliday card I'll be looking to sell here soon if any collectors are interested. It's a 2008 Topps Triple threads Triple relic combo card featuring GU Bat pieces from Matt Holliday, Chipper Jones, and Johnny Damon. The card is serial #'d 30/36. PM me if interested. Thanks, and Cheers!

Jun 26, 2013
Chicago
I promise guys once I figure out how to upload photos I would love to show off my pc of Holliday.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
I have a 2009 ginter 1/1 wood card of Holliday if anyone is interested in trading. I collect heritage and ginter.

Thanks
Kevin

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky
I promise guys once I figure out how to upload photos I would love to show off my pc of Holliday.

Just scan your cards and upload them into photobucket, or some other similar site. Then you can either post the IMG link or the thumbnails link. You can also view your post before you send it to make sure the picture is showing up right. I believe you click on teh "Go Advanced" button to see the preview of yur post. I usually do this before I send pictures to make sure the links are working correctly.

Jun 26, 2013
Chicago
Kevin sent a pm I'm def interested in that Holliday. What are you looking to get on it?

Members online