Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wttf a bobblehead

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jun 26, 2013
Chicago
Hey guys I'm hoping someone can help me out here I have a Mike Shannon voice activated bobble head and a Matt Holliday Busch Stadium give away jersey up for trade I'm looking for a Matt Holliday bobblehead in return I will give you both for just the one Holliday bobble head the jersey and bobble head are both in the package and have not been opened at all I expect the same in return with the bobble head thanks guys

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia

Hey guys I'm hoping someone can help me out here. I have a Mike Shannon voice activated bobble head and a Matt Holliday Busch Stadium give away jersey up for trade. I'm looking for a Matt Holliday bobblehead in return. I will give you both for just the one Holliday bobble head. The jersey and bobble head are both in the package and have not been opened at all. I expect the same in return with the bobble head. Thanks guys!

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
You have got to be kidding me??
There should be a period, not question marks, at the end of your sentence.
You're making a statement, not asking if he's kidding you.
Just kidding, although the punctuation tip is correct.

Anyway, welcome to the board. Newbies always get hazed a little bit.
And there is a separate transaction board for trading and selling. This board's for discussions.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
See how your the only one selling/trtading in this forum? Thats not you being smarter than everyone. Thats you posting in the wrong forum.

Members online