Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone use Paypal shipping today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
I just printed 7 orders and they all have a new code to the right of the shipping address. Anyone have an idea what that is?

R022
C008
C024

etc

I will scan one and block out the address info if needed

tribefan26

Jul 7, 2010
I believe that's part of the USPS changes for tomorrow. I just printed out 2 labels tonight dated for Monday and I noticed the codes too.

Stamps.com Blog » Priority Mail Service Changes July 2013, Priority Mail Express

Just noticed this addition with the changes - this will certainly make life easier (and more affordable) when I ship enough to use Priority mail. I think Paypal shiiping (if you pay for priority mail) uses commercial base pricing.

Package Insurance is Being Added to Priority Mail
Priority Mail is now going to include $50 of insurance for FREE if you print postage online (Commercial Base Pricing). If you are approved for Commercial Plus Pricing, you will receive $100 of insurance coverage. This insurance coverage is provided automatically by the USPS and claims will be to protect shippers against loss, damage or missing contents.