Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

a few ruth maildays

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baberuthfan

Aug 12, 2008
florida
I got 8 cards out of the possible 21. if anyone sees one at the cardshops or knows someone that has one please pm me. Also if someone is going to the national and would not mind looking for me please pm me before so we can work something out--thanks for looking

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
Wow those are beautiful cards. I'd love to eventually pick one up myself. What year are those?

EDIT: 2001

baberuthfan

Aug 12, 2008
florida
Yup it is 2001 sp sultan of swatch. I think this set is gorgeous but right now trying to add one card at a time

baberuthfan

Aug 12, 2008
florida
The print run varies. The highest is that 94 and the lowest is 14. Most however range from the 20's to 40's. wish I didn't start collecting this 10 years after the set was released but I was in grad school and my student loans were way to high for me to chase $$$ cards

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
The print run varies. The highest is that 94 and the lowest is 14. Most however range from the 20's to 40's. wish I didn't start collecting this 10 years after the set was released but I was in grad school and my student loans were way to high for me to chase $$$ cards

Yea I feel ya on the collecting a set years later #98ToppsTek

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Members online

Latest posts