Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Morning fellas. Scored the card below, last night, for the Moustakas PC. It will be my last addition for awhile. Going to focus on some house projects, which is going to eat up my time and finances for a bit.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1375093056.158134.jpg

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
coffee , no power till now and weather is nice after all the rain -- ten plus inches in area . Rock Barn Golf CLOSED , roads washed out , houses flooded and it looks like a lake . Hickory Race track now used for boat races .

A_Pharis

Oh, and I asked Probstein if the person he was consigning for had a price in mind, because I would be willing to buy it BIN for a reasonable price. I was told they wanted to ride it out. I was going to make a starting offer of $100.. so Thanks, Probstein! And a low feedback, high bidding activity bidder cost me like $25 bucks extra, too.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

Whitaker_zps23cee357.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning! I really don't want to head back to work today, but I don't think we will be mowing since my supervisor wants to spray weeds today

poppudaimadochi

Jul 28, 2010
Long Island, NY
Good morning everyone!!

Eric - looks like I'll be making it to the East Coast Nationals in White Plains, probably co-organizing a Ginter group case break live at the show; maybe signing a few cards for the rare souls interested in it ;)

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Home sick from work. Have 900 hours of banked sick time so I figured I might as well use some.

Sent using the Freedom Card Board mobile app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts