Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone ever drop by the Topps headquarters?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Just discovered it's in downtown NY and was wondering whether anyone had ever stopped in, and whether there was value in doing so. Would love to know when they plan on fulfilling the Mays tier one reprint autos lol...

poppudaimadochi

Jul 28, 2010
Long Island, NY
I was supposed to go tour the place with my brother when he came to visit, but things went south on the day of; apparently, that was the day when a lot of people got moved around. I still plan to go at some point

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
Bart: "Excuse me, is this Topps?"
Secretary: "No... We're buying our sign on the installment plan."
Bart: [laughs] "Seriously though, my name is Bart Simpson. My father has Topps cards. I'd like the grand tour please."
Secretary: "Listen kid, you probably think lots of crazy stuff goes on in here, but this is just a place of business."
Bart: "Oh, ok."
[Bart is just about to leave, when Michael Eisner steps out of his office]
Bart: "Wow! I'll never wash these eyes again!"

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Bart: [laughs] "Seriously though, my name is Bart Simpson. My father has Topps cards. I'd like the grand tour please."
Secretary: "Listen kid, you probably think lots of crazy stuff goes on in here, but this is just a place of business."
LOL!!!

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Well, unless things have changed in the last ten years, stopping by wont do you any good. They occupy the 4th-6th floors of a nondescript building on Whitehall Street, one needs a badge to enter to even be able to get to the elevator.

Even if you did get in, 95 percent of the place looks like any other office building, with (soul-sucking) cubicles, file cabinets, printers, etc. the only thing worth visiting is the closet behind the sports editors on the 6th floor...

as far as your redemption, few people in the building will know what you're talking about. The card, whether signed or not, is most likely in Duryea, PA.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Well, unless things have changed in the last ten years, stopping by wont do you any good. They occupy the 4th-6th floors of a nondescript building on Whitehall Street, one needs a badge to enter to even be able to get to the elevator.

Even if you did get in, 95 percent of the place looks like any other office building, with (soul-sucking) cubicles, file cabinets, printers, etc. the only thing worth visiting is the closet behind the sports editors on the 6th floor...

as far as your redemption, few people in the building will know what you're talking about. The card, whether signed or not, is most likely in Duryea, PA.

Kind of what's assumed. There is a Topps logo on the door of 1 Whitehall but I guess it's like pretty much every office down there you need ID...

Members online

Latest posts