Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jake Peavy to the Red Sox/Jose Iglesias to the Tigers/Avisail Garcia to the ChiSox

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Jon Heyman ‏@JonHeymanCBS
red sox and white sox have a peavy deal.

Last edited:

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
iglesias is believed to be in peavy deal, going to white sox. multiple players tho.

Whitesox27

Jul 29, 2013
Illinois
Hopefully Bogearts is included. Probably not though. Hopefully Peavy pitches well for them. He was a good player for the White Sox.

longbomberz

Aug 11, 2008
Seems like Iglesias + Ranaudo + someone else would make sense. I'd personally be shocked if they got JBJ.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Wow. Could be a 3-team deal.

Alex Speier ‏@alexspeier
Sources tell [MENTION=2424]Brad[/MENTION]fo & me that Red Sox in advanced talks w/White Sox, Tigers on 3-way deal bringing Peavy to Boston

longbomberz

Aug 11, 2008

gogosox40

Mar 16, 2010
Chicagoland
Re: Jake Peavy to the Red Sox!

This better be good. Because inglesias is going to DETROIT

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Danny Knobler ‏@DannyKnoblerCBS 59s
It appears Tigers are getting Jose Iglesias as part of White Sox-Red Sox trade

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Garcia to Chicago confirmed.

Avisail garcia goes to #chisox in 3-team peavy trade. Jake to red sox, iglesias to tigers

longbomberz

Aug 11, 2008
I'd be kind of surprised if that's all CWS get for Peavy, unless Boston is picking up the entire contract.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Gordon Edes ‏@GordonEdes
Iglesias to Tigers, 2 or 3 lesser prospects to White Sox, Det OF Avisal Garcia to White Sox, pitcher from Det also coming to Boston

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Garcia to Chicago confirmed.

Avisail garcia goes to #chisox in 3-team peavy trade. Jake to red sox, iglesias to tigers

I really hope the Sox are getting more than just Peavy out of this deal. Detroit has to be desperate to replace Peralta once he's suspended, they better be willing to throw in a little extra.

longbomberz

Aug 11, 2008
Garcia in my opinion is going to mash!! He showed some skills last years run. I wonder how miggy feels? He and Garcia seemed to be close.

Iglesias is beyond amazing at ss.. At the plate I don't think he will hit .130 over his career!

It'll be perfect though. In the field, as I read someone say on twitter, they can just park Miggy in a lawn chair and let Iglesias go to work, and then Miggy can mash for both of them.

Members online

Latest posts