Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

who do you collect?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jon Mead

Jul 28, 2013
Noticed there wasnt an official player collector thread so thought i'd start it. comment with players you collect and i will make an organized list so we can get a better idea of who to contact for what players cards. so all i need from the members of the site is this example "Demarcus Ware, Jon Mead" hopefully if this takes off one of the mods will sticky it for us.:p

Brown, Tim- silverandblack
Thomas, Anthony- twisty71
Smith, Emmitt - Trizzo22
Ware, Demarcus - Jon Mead
Carter, Cris- cartersprings
Winfield, Antoine- cartersprings
Springs, Shawn -cartersprings
Allen, Jared - cartersprings
High end steelers - wheeler281
Bush, Reggie - pudge27t

Last edited:

Jon Mead

Jul 28, 2013
I didn't see one for football. I've noticed this site is predominately baseball collectors.

Searching for demarcus wares and gavin escobars.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
We used to have one, but when the software got switched over, all of the old links were broken.

There's a popping noise coming from my kitchen, I'll be right back.

Jon Mead

Jul 28, 2013
Why did you get banned from Blowout?

I have no clue. None of the mods know how to return an email. All I know was it had nothing to do with my trading habits.

Searching for demarcus wares and gavin escobars.

twisty71

Jun 1, 2013
Damn Tim/Wheels are here to. Was crappinin'?:p What is up with this sites not being able to use the enter button to start a different line? Anyway I collect Anthony Thomas (A-train). I am just getting back to collecting again but I collect Wolverines and Lions also. I am slowly getting my collection scanned.

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Cris Carter, cartersprings
Antoine Winfield, cartersprings
Shawn Springs, cartersprings
Jared Allen, cartersprings

Jul 28, 2013
Opened 5 packs of 2013 prestige at the card shop and pulled this Zac Dysert Extra Points rookie auto (non numbered) anybody collect broncos?ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1375575428.388775.jpg

Members online

Latest posts