Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Stupid question...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
I was gonna say....If you can get new 3200 count boxes for $5 let me know where and ill buy some.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I was gonna say....If you can get new 3200 count boxes for $5 let me know where and ill buy some.

Dude, I've paid less than that at the shop. Just depends on what you buy. You buy just the box and you're paying full price. You buy a $100 worth of cards and the box will most definitely be free.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
How much are the boxes at your LCS? I would just buy a new one, we're talking not big dollars here right? Even so, maybe your LCS guy would take yours without the lid to use in his shop... god knows LCS guys have tons and tons of boxes just open with cards or packs in them.

How much are the boxes at your LCS? I would just buy a new one, we're talking not big dollars here right? Even so, maybe your LCS guy would take yours without the lid to use in his shop... god knows LCS guys have tons and tons of boxes just open with cards or packs in them.

Both shops don't sell 3 row ones...The one I got from the LCS was one he had from awhile back and wont order any more The ones he uses are pieces of crap falling apart because he doesn't take care of anything