Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

considering UDA originally wanted $349, I got a nice deal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
$85 on ebay

69595_KG_WHSOX_ATBAT_16X20_RS.JPG

is this guy a trustworthy seller?
wwwaitexascom

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I have purchased from them before. I have bought other Griffey autos and they are all UDA authenticated. I think they are trustworthy.

By the way- Nice price. I have been thinking about picking up one of those as well.

Joe

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
muskiesfan said:
I have purchased from them before. I have bought other Griffey autos and they are all UDA authenticated. I think they are trustworthy.

By the way- Nice price. I have been thinking about picking up one of those as well.

Joe

yeah i wanted griffey in a sox uni. the only other thing to buy were the sweet spot autos and those were ugly lol. this will look nice next to my Thome 500 HR signed mounted memories photo. I'm a big sox memorabilia collector, but just a few cards.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
I have purchased a lot of items from them. they are very trustworthy.

that photo is awesome and congratulations on the price.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
Johan Santana #57 said:
just cause UDA prices it at that, doesn't mean it is a good deal to get it for less, they are vastly overpriced

yes they are. but I am overly happy at this price because I was willing to pay a lot more for it than what I paid