Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1994 Pinnacle Museum Collection Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dmb71vw

Feb 16, 2010
Pennsylvania
I ordered a bunch of cards online the other day and this card was one of the ones I ordered. I ordered some other Museum Collection cards but knew right away this one was different. It is just foil and it does have the Museum Collection logo on the back. Has anyone else seen any of these without the "rays" coming from the Pinnacle logo?

My card
240493.jpg

Regular Museum Collection card

Courtesy of COMC.com

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
Was that the year they did the "Premium Stock" version of Pinnacle? Could be that?

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
I am surprised many of you naysayers out there aren't jumping all over this card with hatred. It's obvious they (Leximo??) used this:

dmb71vw

Feb 16, 2010
Pennsylvania
I didn't buy it from Leximo. I bought it from Burbank sportscards and thay had it listed as 94 Pinnacle Museum Collection.

dmb71vw

Feb 16, 2010
Pennsylvania
I didn't think the plain foil card came in till like 1996. This one says Museum Collection on like back just like a regular Museum Collection card would.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
All the premium stock / retail / jumbo pack parallel's weren't til '96, as the O.P. stated.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts