Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Garza-stay classy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
Exactly the reason there should be no DH in baseball. Make these XXXXXes step in to the box.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
I got suspended on FCB once (in 2010) for calling Garza a total POS ******. Glad the revelation is hitting more than one now. Bravo.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
What a joker....Matt Garza comes form a town 15 minutes from here called SELMA.

"Where I come from, if my wife spoke up for me, so give your husband his balls back."

This slaughtering of the English language and incapability to conjure up a full thought is exactly what I'd expect from someone who came from Dirty, "Mini Mexico" Selma.

Last edited:

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
What a joker....Matt Garza comes form a town 15 minutes from here called SELMA.

"Where I come from, if my wife spoke up for me, so give your husband his balls back."

This slaughtering of the English language and incapability to conjure up a full thought is exactly what I'd expect from someone who came from Dirty, "Mini Mexico" Selma.

Wanna know what's it actually funny about this post? This person from "Not Mini Mexico" Had to edit this post for spelling...

Last edited by PoseyBuster; Today at 11:44 AM. Reason: Spelling

Did your sisterwife alert you to something you screwed up, besides her life?

Post something else like this racial bullXXXX, again.

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
In a thread about the lack of class, in walks PB who ups the ante.

How long do we have to put up with this guy, mods? We don't need racist crap like this here. He has added nothing of value to this forum, and that's not about to change anytime soon.

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Back on topic...The other day I thought, Man I kinda miss Garza. Dude is pitching pretty decently. Then I see stuff like this and don't really miss him much. So many facepalms to be had.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Wanna know what's it actually funny about this post? This person from "Not Mini Mexico" Had to edit this post for spelling...

Yes, I'm sorry. I have Dyslexia and even though I try my best, a few words I just can't spell "right" A big one is 'From' a lot of times i spell it as 'form' but i dont realize it til someone points it out cuz it looks like 'from' to me.

So thanks for attacking my disability, much appreciated.

Did your sisterwife alert you to something you screwed up, besides her life?

Post something else like this racial bullXXXX, again.

1- Even the Mexicans in Selma refer to their town as 'Mini Mexico'....so how am I being racist? It's a nickname that is widely accepted....

2- I really don't appreciate you insinuating that my sister and I are married to the same man, and that I did something to screw up her life, she is paralyzed from the waist down from a car crash we were both in. I was driving but it wasn't my fault.

It's okay to be crude, but no need to be cruel. Excuse me I need to go to the store to get some more Kleenex.

MODS: How is any of this allowed????

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
In a thread about the lack of class, in walks PB who ups the ante.

How long do we have to put up with this guy, mods? We don't need racist crap like this here. He has added nothing of value to this forum, and that's not about to change anytime soon.

Again, there is nothing racist about it, it's a town nickname, and 95% of the people I meet from there have the same IDGAF, and I-can't-spell-or-form-any-sound-thought as Matt Garza does.

Members online