Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NCAA Investigating Manziel for Selling Autographs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
Doubt it. No way thousands of his autos are out there and he's not seeing any of the cash.

Where there is money to be made, really good looking fakes can be made.
Not saying he didn't do it, but if he did, he was incredibly stupid to do so. I wouldn't be surprised if someone faked a ton and tried to cash in on his name though.

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
He's popular and white, three game suspension. Have to keep that $EC money train rolling for the mothership and the NCAA

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
All over sportscenter. I have a feeling nothing will come from it.

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

jimmyjam1973

Aug 9, 2008
Schertz, TX
He's popular and white, three game suspension. Have to keep that $EC money train rolling for the mothership and the NCAA

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

What does being popular and white have to do with anything. Why break out the race card?

f2tornado

Aug 14, 2008
Grand Forks, ND
What does being popular and white have to do with anything. Why break out the race card?

Probably nothing. Being a quarterback with a fancy trophy is another matter. The more I hear about this guy, the less I like him. He sounds like a ****** bag to use the less than eloquent words in the opening post.

Latest posts