Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ATL Falcons 'Friday Night Lights'

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
Attended & loved it.
14K+ in attendance ... biggest crowd ever.

1-ATL215.jpg

1-ATL830.jpg

1-ATL955.jpg

(that's the 2 first round draft picks for ATL Hawks on sideline)
Met the Brazilian ...

3-FNL06.jpg

(I'll get the rest of the names tomorrow ... headed to bed.)

1-ATL057.jpg

1-ATL116.jpg

3-FNL05.jpg

3-FNL07.jpg

bmc398

May 25, 2009
Obviously I jest. Hope you had a blast. If the #Packers drew 14k on Family Night the city would shut down. Totally different animal though... :)

Do they do it at a local high school over an hour away from the city? It still might draw, but 14K is a TON for a preseason scrimmage basically in the middle of nowhere.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Do they do it at a local high school over an hour away from the city? It still might draw, but 14K is a TON for a preseason scrimmage basically in the middle of nowhere.

No, I hear ya. Very good turnout. Packers family night and preseason is a completely different scenario from all other comparable markets.

"Attendance for Packers Family Night hit a record high this year, with more than 63,000 fans flooding into Lambeau Field Saturday for one of the most watched scrimmages in professional football. "
Family Night sets mood for season

I think I kind of worded this wrong. It's actually pretty amazing as it's the smallest market in professional sports.

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012

I like that they rotate it around to different schools, but had no clue where the hell that place was. Hoping Brian Banks makes the practice squad if not the 53 man roster. The few times I've been up to camp he's looked good working in the 2nd string MLB spot.

Members online