Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Do you think he's giddy with excitement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
That guy had a PC Card of mine and he was asking $400 for a constant $120 card. When I best offered a generous $110 he countered with he countered with $300 saying lowest.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Although the seller is being mildly deceptive, it does clearly say in the title and description that it is a 2010 card.
Too many buyers are either illiterate or just skim over titles and descriptions.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Although the seller is being mildly deceptive, it does clearly say in the title and description that it is a 2010 card.
Too many buyers are either illiterate or just skim over titles and descriptions.

He does it on purpose. Mildly deceptive is still deceptive. He lists TONS of these types of listings. Puts the real year at the very end of the title, no back scans, etc... Always fishing for the uninformed or flash bidders.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
He does it on purpose. Mildly deceptive is still deceptive. He lists TONS of these types of listings. Puts the real year at the very end of the title, no back scans, etc... Always fishing for the uninformed or flash bidders.
He put the 2010 year at the front of the card's description.
It's clear as day that it's a 2010 card if you read the description.
Who bids based on a title without reading the description?

Regardless, the seller's title is deceptive at first glance, and I'm certainly not defending the guy, as I hate wasting time clicking on auctions that aren't clear.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Took me less than 3 seconds to find out the card was a 2010 insert...I have no sympathy for the bidders. It's in huge capital black letters. With that being said, it's most likely shilled anyway considering the seller.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Shouldn't someone buying a 1990 NNOF realize a real one is missing part of the black border?

Shouldn't someone buying a 1990 NNOF realize a real one is missing the topps logo?

On that note, isn't it odd that most print defects are regarded as worthless, yet this one brings thousands?

Members online