Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Redemption Success! ......... Sort of lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
Hi guys just wanted to post my quasi Topps redemption success. I've been waiting on a Tier One Cliff Lee auto redemption since 2011 and I noticed that they marked it to sent the other day. I was completely expecting one of those sticker replacements that I'm not a big fan of. Anyways I was already a little peaved because they sent it certified so I had to go wait in line for 20 min at the post office to sign and pick up my package but when I opened it I was suprised to find this:

clifflee.jpg

Very happy to get this card after waiting it out for 2 and a half years as Cliff Lee doesn't have very many on card auto's and I enjoy/enjoyed watching him as a pitcher.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Nice pick up, Mike and that is a great looking card! Makes the 20 minute wait in line a little more tolerable!

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
Nice pick up, Mike and that is a great looking card! Makes the 20 minute wait in line a little more tolerable!

Thanks, yeah I didn't mind waiting after that. Honestly I had given up hope that I would ever get this card. I've never been so happy to get what a company said they would send to me after they took 30 months to send it lol. It makes any delays we had with the box of goodies look like chump change.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts