Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Live Box Breaks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Does anyone have any good connections with a shop or person that has a good selection of boxes, and will bust them live on cam for you?

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I did AIC Box break night for a good couple of weeks, then the summer hit and it messed it all up. I would love to start it back up. I had boxes that people would split al/nl, did drafts of Leaf Metal and Leaf Valiant. Good times were had by all

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
I did AIC Box break night for a good couple of weeks, then the summer hit and it messed it all up. I would love to start it back up. I had boxes that people would split al/nl, did drafts of Leaf Metal and Leaf Valiant. Good times were had by all

That sounds liek a blast to me

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana

These were great breaks. When so you plan to start back up?

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Anyone else know of any box sellers who bust on cam who are live or going live and have some 10-13 chrome boxes?

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
[MENTION=1816]All In Cards[/MENTION] ever thought of doing a case break where you buy your team? I realize there would be softer spots but maybe spots could be weighted in regards to price.

PS I think this would be the easiest for football.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
[MENTION=1816]All In Cards[/MENTION] ever thought of doing a case break where you buy your team? I realize there would be softer spots but maybe spots could be weighted in regards to price.

PS I think this would be the easiest for football.

Been doing a few on eBay lately.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
I don't think you would get enough interest for a draft break, if you're talking about a hit break. All it would end up being is me trying to buy the top 5-10 spots in hopes you pull a card I need. I just need to sell the singles I have so I can do a case.

Maybe a draft break. I will see what I can do

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts