Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

my haul from the 2013 National

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nomar_collector

Apr 21, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Pictures attached. I gained four HOFer autos (including a pricey one), four non-HOFer autos (two of whom will likely manage their way in eventually) and a Curt Flood game-used card.

Next year, I will come as a customer, not an exhibitor, and have more time to roam and shop. And I'll save up more money too!

Thanks,

Attachments

• dimaggio-joe-cut-auto.jpg
    dimaggio-joe-cut-auto.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 115
  • hunter-catfish-cut-auto.jpg
    hunter-catfish-cut-auto.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 113
  • marquard-rube-cut-auto.jpg
    marquard-rube-cut-auto.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 107
  • mccarthy-joe-cut-auto.jpg
    mccarthy-joe-cut-auto.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 109
  • flood-curt-relic.jpg
    flood-curt-relic.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 107
  • larsen-don-auto-ss.jpg
    larsen-don-auto-ss.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 109
  • larussa-tony-auto.jpg
    larussa-tony-auto.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 113
  • leyland-jim-auto.jpg
    leyland-jim-auto.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 120
  • vernon-mickey-cut-auto.jpg
    vernon-mickey-cut-auto.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 108

nomar_collector

Apr 21, 2011
Atlanta, GA
It's just tough to get away much with a big table, especially if it's busy. I did a good job finding all of those during a dozen 5-minute breaks, but the collector in me really needs 2-3 full days to wander at my own pace and not be in a rush to get back.

These acquisitions push my baseball HOF auto collection to 123, and my HOF total (auto and/or game-used) collection to 175. Just over 58% of the 300 guys in the Hall are represented in my collection.

I'd be happy to post images of cards, just request the player. I'd also enjoy talking with others to get advice on acquiring some of the tougher guys (it's pretty much autos now, as the only game-used I lack, of all that have ever been made, are Leon Day and Billy Southworth.) I'm not sure of the Josh Gibson bat pieces in 2006 Triple Threads were supposed to be game-used or otherwise.

Thanks,