Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS MIKE STANTON FIVE STAR AUTO. CHEAP!!!!! HAVE TO MOVE TODAY. SCAN

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Wow, did you really sell a card for a price you didn't like, then sell it on a forum and delete your eBay account? Hmm...

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
Lol never deleted my eBay account. You have no idea what your talking about. It's called changing your username and I did that months ago just haven't update here.

It sold for the exact same price I sold it here. He took three days to pay and i still havent received anything from him with no communication and I head to school tomorrow and needed the payment ASAP which I told him.

Posey shut the f*** up. You keep causing drama on these forums on all my threads and you have no idea what your talking about.

Get a life you pos

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
For a price I didn't like? It sold for 19.50 plus 2.99 shipping. I sold it for 20.25 here dlvd an shipping costs 1.69. That's pretty close to the same f ing price

Once again you have proved how stupid you are and how you comment on something before you have any idea what's going on.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Lol never deleted my eBay account. You have no idea what your talking about. It's called changing your username and I did that months ago just haven't update here.

It sold for the exact same price I sold it here. He took three days to pay and i still havent received anything from him with no communication and I head to school tomorrow and needed the payment ASAP which I told him.

Posey shut the f*** up. You keep causing drama on these forums on all my threads and you have no idea what your talking about.

Get a life you pos

I have to say I agree, [MENTION=10421]PoseyBuster[/MENTION] came into the thrift store thread after looking through my completed listing to tell me how I left so much money on the table when I sold my new iPhone 5, & how he sold his used one for so much more than my new one.

This was all out of the blue too

Then I told him mine was a 16gb not a 64gb & turns out I knew my stuff unlike him trying to cause more drama.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
lolmaxe_zps0f51915b.jpg

ouch

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
I have to say I agree, @PoseyBuster came into the thrift store thread after looking through my completed listing to tell me how I left so much money on the table when I sold my new iPhone 5, & how he sold his used one for so much more than my new one.

This was all out of the blue too

Then I told him mine was a 16gb not a 64gb & turns out I knew my stuff unlike him trying to cause more drama.

Excuse me? All i said was that you could have got more, and WHEN you clarified that it was 16GB and not a 64GB I apologized and then congratulated on the sale.

Lol.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
[MENTION=10421]PoseyBuster[/MENTION] what are your motives on this site besides stirring the pot in every thread possible?

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Excuse me? All i said was that you could have got more, and WHEN you clarified that it was 16GB and not a 64GB I apologized and then congratulated on the sale.

Lol.

heres your post, comes off as kind of a dick move to me. thanks for looking through my sales and coaching me on my sale prices though

I was looking at your past auctions......you coulda got SO MUCH MORE for that iphone you sold, I sold my opened and 6 month used iphone 5 with minor scratches and a ding for $700 DLVD.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
heres your post, comes off as kind of a dick move to me. thanks for looking through my sales and coaching me on my sale prices though

I was looking at your past auctions......you coulda got SO MUCH MORE for that iphone you sold, I sold my opened and 6 month used iphone 5 with minor scratches and a ding for $700 DLVD.

Cool, I still don't see anythign wrong with what I wrote, I even included the screenshots of the conversation above. I'm sorry that I didn't use 14 smilies and 3 lols to make the post happy and cheery, i was literally just inquiring as to why you put what i thought was a low BIN on it. When I realized it was a 16GB i apologized.......what did I do wrong, please let me know?

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
& I never mentioned my phone being anything because I never talked about it, you went into my completed listing and decided on your own what it was and how badly I undersold it......::facepalm::