Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Card Show Oct 20 Santa Cruz Elks Lodge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Just saw this while cruising craigslist.

00o0o_brzEyemouFm_600x450.jpg

SPORTS & TOY COLLECTIBLES & MEMORABILIA SHOW COMING OCT 20

From the listing:

SPORTS & TOY COLLECTIBLES & MEMORABILIA SHOW COMING OCT 20 • SANTA CRUZ AREA

ARE YOU A RETAILER, RESELLER, COLLECTOR OF SPORTS & TOYS MEMORABILIA, COMIC BOOKS, SCI-FI, RECORDS (lps/45/78), BOOKS MOVIE-MANIA, ETC, ?

Coming this OCTOBER 20 to the Santa Cruz Area, a new, indoor collectors event aimed at your area of interest.

SANTACRUZCON
SPORTS & TOY COLLECTIBLES & MEMORABILIA SHOW & SALE

A retail show & sale featuring what you love and sell!

CONTACT US RIGHT AWAY FOR DETAILS AND EXHIBITOR INFORMATION.

Please write c/o this posting and include your contact information and what you offer, so that we may send you all pertinent details.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Its the first show I've ever seen to take place in Santa Cruz, and any chance I can look at cards in person vs the internet is fine with me.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Going to a show near New Orleans tomorrow, I am so excited, have not been to a real card show in many years.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Well, that was a bust. Turned out the show got cancelled. So my best friend and i went to the flea market instead. Didnt get any cards, but got Predator on bluray for five bucks. Oh well.

Apr 23, 2012
New Orleans
Going to a show near New Orleans tomorrow, I am so excited, have not been to a real card show in many years.

What show are you going to, the Holiday Inn Express in Kenner? Don't get your hopes up, that is a very small show... I've found a couple cool items there but not much.

I live in New Orleans but am in France at the moment... no card shows here...

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
What show are you going to, the Holiday Inn Express in Kenner? Don't get your hopes up, that is a very small show... I've found a couple cool items there but not much.

I live in New Orleans but am in France at the moment... no card shows here...

Went to a show at a Days Inn in Metairie, it was okay, I picked up some Dawson cards I did not have, but it certainly is not the kind of show that I once remember.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
What a drag. Definitely good to make it a habit to call ahead for shows that aren't well established.

Lesson learned. At least it was just five minutes away. Literally door to door.

feel free to lock this thread so it disappears into the FCB basement. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts