Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Show off one card you plan to sell.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Like the title says, show off one (1) ONLY ONE card your holding with intentions of selling when the time is right!

I'm not sure if the time will ever be right with this one, but I'm holding, hoping for some spirt!

lsbdcg.jpg

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
mattpurke.jpg

supposed to be easy top 10 pick in this years draft, and could go in top 5, good think i pulled it otherwise no way i would have it...

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Got a great deal on this one so I could easily get a nice ROI already, but looking forward to seeing how he does this season before I move it.

Edit: He pitched well today too and got the win.

scan0001-1.jpg

Jurgy25

Aug 14, 2008
Northern California
Cool idea for a thread.

Parallelrcs-1.jpg

Even though not his 1st year, still could get a decent amount if he has a good few weeks. Has sold for like $20 which is much lower than I see this card going for.

WATER_DOG007

Oct 8, 2008
FLORENCE
Jurgy25 said:
Cool idea for a thread.

Parallelrcs-1.jpg

Even though not his 1st year, still could get a decent amount if he has a good few weeks. Has sold for like $20 which is much lower than I see this card going for.

PM SENT.

Aug 29, 2008
AndersonBCGoldRefractor.jpg

Would LOVE a Tommy Hanson like start to the year so I can flip this quick. I'm into it quite cheap so I can afford to wait if it doesn't happen.

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
marterburn said:
I literally just pulled this off eBay, because I realized he's not quite ripe. Maybe later this year.

2008franciscoorangeref.jpg

Literally just pulled that off ebay, huh? What is ebay, a shelf or something?

BTW, I'm just joking with you.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Ok, so I lied... I'm posting 2. But lets try and keep it to one at a time anyhow. :D

jobcdx.jpg

I actually think this may have some potential!

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
matfanofold said:
Bigfan5 said:

My god! Do you think it will ever be worth as much as it was when he first cought fire? What are you hoping to get out of it?

Unless he has an MVP year I don't think it will reach those heights again. I'm not sure what i want out of it actually and I'd still like to get a re-grade and bum it up to a 10. But, somewhere between 1750 and 2K seems about right to me. I'm sure many on here know better than I.

Members online

Latest posts